Senior Marketing Specialist: June 2018 to Present
Marketing Specialist: May 2016 to June 2018
Scilligence, Cambridge, MA
- Led digital campaign efforts: planning, design, and execution
- Developed and executed new company brand and identity
- Designed logo and business collateral
- Redesigned, launched, and maintained the company website
- Managed social media accounts and increased social following
- Created marketing content for press releases, blog posts, website, etc.
- Illustrated custom graphics and icons for company website, social media, and products
- Designed, coded, and launched E-Newsletters to increase customer engagement
- Provided product prototypes and recommendations to the development team
- Organized company events such as workshops and webinars
- Supervised summer interns and developed projects for the internship program
Marketing Coordinator / Graphic Designer: September 2014 to May 2016
New England Movement Arts, Burlington, MA
- Designed all marketing materials for print such as flyers, postcards, posters, brochures, business cards, gift cards, t-shirts, and for web such as digital illustrations, advertisements, and banners using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Took photographs of events and for press releases, social media, and website as well as edited photos in Adobe Photoshop.
- Wrote and submitted press releases to local newspapers.
- Managed and updated content, graphics, and images for WordPress powered website.
- Administrative tasks such as making and receiving phone calls, handling client accounts, data entry, creating documents and forms, sending and receiving client emails.
- Redesigned the company website resulting in a responsive and more accessible site as well as implemented better SEO.
- Created a monthly email newsletter campaign that increased member engagement.
- Increased brand awareness through design collateral.
Seasonal Production Assistant: September 2014 to December 2014
Coffee Pond Photography, Natick, MA
- Edited and sorted photographs for clients across New England and New York.
- Worked in Adobe Photoshop to retouch photographs such as fixing eyeglass glares, blemishes, discolorations, etc.
- Performed data entry to keep forms and image files organized for photographers and printers.
- Verified information to ensure each photograph was accurately labeled to fulfill client orders.
Contract Graphic Designer: May 2014 to June 2014
Embedly, Boston, MA
- Designed landing page, detail page, and analytics page to be coded out by back-end developers.
- Created logo, icons, and branding elements for new product site.
- Redesigned graphs to better display analytics as well as complement new design.
Marketing and Promotions Intern: June 2013 to August 2013
Buffalo Museum of Science, Buffalo, NY
- Designed digital marketing materials for exhibits and events such as a rack cards and flyers.
- Built templates for monthly email newsletter and visitor map.
- Entered data in Microsoft Excel to support marketing research project.
- Developed content for the museum’s twitter feed.
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver
- Web Design: HTML, CSS, WordPress
- UI/UX: Sketch
- Brand Recognition and Development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Writing
- Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
University At Buffalo ‘13
Bachelor of Arts, Communication Design
Minor in Art History